Friday, October 25, 2013

Nobody Asked Me, But...

1) Conservative heads to assplode in 3….2….1….

2) I understand and even support animal rights activists in this, but to be fair, a bit of Olde New York charm resides in those horses and the carriages. It is a must-do for any tourist who comes to New York.

3) Dude, that’s col-l-l-l-l-d.

4) NSA, meet KARMA

5) I wanted to say something about this, but now I forget…

6) Now that President Obama has admitted that healthcare.gov is a mess, what is his honeymoon? Keep in mind that when Massachussetts implemented this same program, they too had major glitches but were able to resolve them before the last-minute deluge of applications, likely to happen here, as well.

7) I don’t know if you happened to catch the premiere of Blackfish on CNN last night, but you really should see it to understand how wrong it is to keep these beautiful animals penned up.

8) Once again, Europe leads the way.

9) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think I’d rather die young, if it’s all the same.

10) Actual Texas science curriculum