Friday, March 28, 2014

Nobody Asked Me, But...

1) Nothing to see here, move along! Move along! (part I)

2) Nothing to see here, move along! Move along! (part II)

3) I don’t know about you, but I long for the day we can finally tell these backward yahoos to take a hike.

4) These are not the drones you’re looking for.

5) I’m a long suffering New York sports fan, in that the teams I follow – the Mets, the Rangers, sometimes the Jets and rarely the Knicks – all have histories of enormously long periods of really awful teams. On the whole, however, I’m glad I’m not in Philadelphia.

6) I’m not sure whether to rejoice that we may finally have cured death, or panic because we’ll all be dead soon.

7) I think this study puts paid to the whole “vaccinations cause autism” myth. A Rockefeller University study has shown that fetuses begin to exhibit signs of autism spectrum disorders and that children as young as six months, long before they’ve received vaccinations, can have full blown symptoms of autism. But even better evidence that it’s a tempest in a sippy cup is the morons that support the “theory”.

8) Suicide rates for New York City school children average one a week. Think about that.

9) Totally going to withdraw from this ATM.

10) Y’know, I totally want to party with the Bidens.