Friday, April 04, 2014

Nobody Asked Me, But...

1) So George Bush has stopped painting selfies…note to Dumbya – use a phone, it's faster…and is unveiling an "art" exhibit for his Presidentin' Liberry. "I see the spirit of hope," my ass!

2) By the way, I was going to post a Top Ten list of Bush's worst paintings and my impression of them, but I was short-circuited by David Letterman

3) There's a deep-water ocean on Enceladus. Unlike other bodies of fluids on other moons, this one may actually be composed of some liquid water.

4) I love Johnny Depp. You never know what to expect when he does the traditional.

5) I blame Obama.

6) This is a tragic loss for journalism. Niedringhaus had an unique style that told a story quickly and compactly, and yet rarely was there wasted space in her photos.

7) I didn't get the chance to fully comment on this, but I actually like this idea. Pity it didn't pan out properly.

8) I want to tell her that I love her a lot
    But I gotta get a belly full of wine
    Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
    Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah,
    Someday I'm going to make her mine. ♪

9) If you're wondering why, after six years, Teabaggers are still mad as hell and trying to undermine the President, here's why.

10) Finally, this week in poop